KTM RACING SUIT SAFETY FEATURES
- Pol Espargaro racing suit is made from selected top grain leather that is especially processed and drum dyed for excellent abrasion resistance and durability.
- Internal protection on shoulder, elbow and knee are CE approved.
- Additional layer of leather is stitched on shoulders, elbows, knees and hips for extra protection from crash and drag.
- Foam padding on elbow and knee to reduce crash impact.
- KTM racing suit features pre-curved sleeves for proper riding position.
- Safety seems with dual stitch and triple stitched on most critical places.
- Semi auto-lock YKK zippers for secure closure.
- Removable dual density armors at knees, shoulders and elbows.
- Removable dual density spine protector.
- Removable knee sliders.
- Rubber padding for extra safety on critical parts (Optional feature on request)
- Aerodynamic extended speed hump for the safety of neck and backbone (Optional)
SUIT SPECIFICATIONS & CONSTRUCTION DETAILS
- Top grain cowhide leather of 1.2 to 1.3 mm thickness is used for KTM racing suit.
- Accordion leather stretch panels on lower back and knees to improve flexibility and comfort.
- Stretchable Cordura placed at specific areas of sleeves, crotch and calf for maximum stretch.
- External CE Approved Protectors on shoulders, elbows and knees.
- Semi auto-lock YKK zippers at front, cuff and calf.
- Velcro reinforced strap on neck, cuff and calf.
- Velcro’s for attaching knee slider.
- Pol Espargaro racing suit feature soft neoprene cuff and collar construction.
- Safety stitched with high strength nylon thread is used for maximum safety.
- KTM racing suit also have Polyester mesh lining.
- CE approved dual density (removable) armors at knees, shoulders and elbows.
- Removable dual density (CE approved) spine protector.
- Removable CE approved aerodynamic hump (Optional)
- Left side inner mesh chest pocket
There are no reviews yet.