Kawasaki Racing Suit Safety Features
- The Jonathan Rea racing suit is made from selected top grain leather that is specially processed and drum dyed for excellent abrasion resistance and durability.
- Internal protections on shoulders, elbows and knees are CE approved.
- An additional layer of leather is sewn on shoulders, elbows, knees and hips for a
- additional protection against shocks and dragging.
- Foam padding on the elbow and knee to reduce the impact of the crash.
- The suit has pre-curved sleeves for a proper riding position.
- Safety appears double stitched and triple stitched in most critical places.
- Semi-automatic YKK zippers for secure closure.
- Removable dual density armor on knees, shoulders and elbows.
- Removable dual density column protector.
- The Kawasaki racing suit has removable knee sliders.
- Rubber padding for increased safety on critical parts (optional feature upon request)
- Extended speed aerodynamic hump for neck and spine safety (optional)
Kawasaki Suit Specifications And Construction Details
- 1.2 to 1.3 mm thick top grain cowhide leather is used for the Kawasaki racing suit.
- Stretch accordion leather panels on the lower back and knees to improve flexibility and comfort.
- Stretchable Cordura placed in specific sleeve, crotch and calf areas for maximum stretch.
- CE approved external protectors on shoulders, elbows and knees.
- Semi-automatic YKK zippers on the front, cuffs and calf.
- Velcro-reinforced strap on neck, cuffs and calf.
- Velcro to attach the knee slider.
- Soft neoprene collar and cuff construction.
- Safety stitched with heavy duty nylon thread is used for maximum security.
- The Jonathan Rea racing suit also has a polyester mesh lining.
- CE approved dual density (removable) armor on knees, shoulders and elbows.
- Removable dual density spine protector (CE approved).
- CE approved removable aerodynamic hump (optional)
- Inner mesh pocket on left chest
There are no reviews yet.